Last year, I was fortunate to meet Una, the owner of Belt Up Kidz Strap Buckle. She has invented a retrofit buckle that helps prevent young children from removing their arms from the shoulder straps of their buggies, high chairs and trikes etc.
As most parents know, children are always looking for ways to sneak out of their high chairs or buggies. Fitting the buckle does not restrict the movement of the arms in anyway. They are still able to write or play with their toys etc. The strap is to prevent them from taking their arms out. It gives you peace of mind that your wiggly children are safe. I rate this innovative product 5 stars out of 5! Please click here to read my review.
Now you have the chance to win this brilliant product simply by entering the competition below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- The company reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 20/8/2013 12 am - 17/9/2013 12am
Disclosure: We were not paid to host this competition.Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
OfferOasis.co.uk - Competitions and Freebies in the UK