Last week, I went to Manchester to attend the Tots100 Blog Summit and came home with a lot of useful information. If you are a blogger, I would suggest you that to come along next time as this is a great learning experience.
What I have learnt from the five speakers are:
1. Ben Wakeling: He is the awesome author of How I Came To Hold You.
- Always ask for RT and use just two # per tweet.
2. Ruth Arnold
- Resize your photos to 640 pixels
- Watermark your images
- Protect your copyright. Use www.copyscape.com (blog post) and tineye.com (image) to check if your content or image stolen by others.
- How to make a blog badge.
- Back up your blog
- Where to get Google analytics
- Get your own domain name
3. Emily Leary
- Cook up a storm
- Use props that don't need to be expensive
- Join in recipe of the week
- List ingredients in the order they are used
- Check you have used all the ingredients
- Always reread
5. Sarah McIntyre: Inspiration and Creative Illustrator
She inspired me to be more creative in my writing. Thanks for her encouragement! I will now do more creative photos, drawing and writing.
Thanks for her lovely autograph!