Have you ever wanted to give your other half a big slap or kick them off the bed because they snore so loud the bed shakes? Well I do! I've suffered for ages listening to Mr C's snoring, not helped that I'm a light sleeper! We have tried different type of pillows and nasal strips for him but we didn't have much success with those.
So when I saw a fellow blogger review the anti-snoring ring, I thought why not give it a try! Mr C has tried it for a month now. In his case, it has not been an instant result but it works in the end! His snoring has become quieter each time he wears it and it took about three weeks before we started seeing the results. I no longer notice the snoring so no need to push him aside or to put a pillow on his head. I love how the ring works as there is no drug needed or any other side effects.
This is Mr C's review:
The size of the ring is adjustable so it's easy to get a good fit. I don't wear jewellery so I feel it's presence each time I put it on, but it's comfortable to wear. To be honest, I've not noticed the difference to my sleep pattern. I still wake up in the same refreshed state as I normally do. The main benefit is for your partner so I'm happy to continue wearing it as long as it works.
How does it work?
The shape of the ring is very unique and puts pressure on two acupressure points. This advanced technology brings about superior benefits, not only eliminating snoring but working in harmony with your body's bio rhythms.
We Chinese always believe in using natural alternative treatment and acupressure is something worth trying. This ring is painless acupressure - no needles required! I am so glad to find this and it work as Mr C does not snore now. It does took him a while but I am glad to see the results.
Use for adults over 18 years of age and not suitable for pregnant women or people who suffer from sleep apnea.
Wear the ring at least 30 minutes before you sleep and not more than 12 hours at a time.
If you are a heavy snorer you can wear 2 rings, one on each little finger. This will give you double the benefit.
Good Night Anti-Snoring Ring are kindly offering three rings (each worth £30) to my followers to win through my blog! Good luck and enter through Rafflecopter.
For more information, please visit their website: http://www.goodnightsnoring.com
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- Three winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to the company, but will not be passed onto any third parties.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Anti-Snoring Ring.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home's Blog and can take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home's responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 8/10/2013 12 am - 5/11/2013 12am
Disclosure: We have received the ring to do an honest review and are not paid to host this competition.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
OfferOasis.co.uk - Competitions and Freebies in the UK