Kiddie Wow has kindly offered me one of Kite Kids' clothing for review and I have picked this gorgeous little blue nautical dress for review.
Kite Kids is an ethical British Brand. Their designs are cool and contemporary and although they are super comfy they are produced without using any harmful chemicals - perfect for your little ones and the planet!
Ms C loves her dress and has worn it both to sleep and to go out as she refused to take it off! It is very comfortable to wear and the fabric is very soft. I am glad to know that Kite Kids does not use harmful chemicals on their clothing! The dress is loose fitting and is a-line in shape with a large spot deep frill. The jersey corsage is non-detachable. This dress is in the Spring/Summer collection and is on sale right now. Even though it is winter now, it goes well with wearing a long sleeve shirt under the dress and with leggings/stocking. It didn't shrink after wash and tumble dryer and did not lose colour. I am very pleased with this Kite Kids's dress.
Kiddie Wow has very kindly given a reader a chance to win £20 in evoucher to spend on the Kite Kids Autumn/Winter collection! Good luck and enter through Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your email will be passed to Kiddie Wow who will email you the evoucher, but will not be passed onto any third parties.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 8/10/2013 12 am - 5/11/2013 12am
Disclosure: We have received the dress to do an honest review. I am not paid to host this competition.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
OfferOasis.co.uk - Competitions and Freebies in the UK